Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Bedlam" Is Back!

Spinoff from the band "NOMAD" located in Budapest, Hungary, "X-BEDLAM" presents a heavy message with the heavy music! David (Guitar) & Andy (Vocals), both Hungarian nationals team up with their old band friends to give the youth of Budapest a radical message wrapped in awesome music. With songs such as 'America the Whore' & 'Face of Distress', I believe this is going to go places!

Check out their myspace page for snippets of the songs: www.myspace.com/xbedlam

6 comments:

Phil said...

hey man do you know if they are producing a whole album? I liked the new sound they've made....better then NoMaD. My only qualm is the fact that two of their songs sound a bit more like jams then actual recorded songs.....I don't know, thats just how it seems to me?

Paul said...

I have no idea what thier plan for the future is other than what is said here. But I will let you know once I do find out.

I think jam's generally sound a lot worse!

Drakeot said...

Depending on who's jamming, :p

Unknown said...

Yeah, when I'm jamming -GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!

Drakeot said...

Yes, sir, really it's no problem.

Are only two of these guys Family Members, or are they all?

Paul said...

Just Andy (the singer) & David (the lead guitarist)