Thursday, January 29, 2009

Forever Xtreme!

This is the song. The song that we were banned from having a copy of, for fear it would get out to those who hadn't attended the XD 2007. Well, as some ppl know, it did get out due to someone who had it, ha ha. But the good news is, it has been officially released for everyone's enjoyment! Yay!
For those of us who were there at the XD, the feeling of power that came when we heard this song was indescribable, as I'm sure many of my fellow XDers will tell you.
You want the song? You can have it!


FOREVER XTREME

Verse 1
It has begun
We are called to many places
All together now to come & face the sun
No longer young
Prepare to stand together
To get ready for forever
Let it be sung
The choice is done
Mediocrity disgusts me
From myself I wanna bust free
To kingdom come
Now I know more
Yes, No more afraid of trying
No more afraid of dying
I’m to the core!

Chorus
Extreme I’ll be
No more time for what was me
I’m living for eternity
Jesus, I give you full sway
Make me stronger every day
Forever extreme!

Verse 2
I've tasted love
In its real and perfect form
Truly different from the norm
And I want more
Time to expose
With the shadows can no longer hide
With the evils of the system we will collide
So bring it on!
In the power of our lover
We wont cower under cover
Afraid of hell
Satan watch out!
Because we are coming at you
We swear that by the time we are through
You’re gonna yell
Because…..

Chorus
Extreme I’ll be
No more time for what was me
I’m living for eternity
Jesus, I give you full sway
Make me stronger every day
Forever extreme!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, I get to be the first to comment on this one. Great song. Powerful lyrics, and it's David and Peter. One of the best songwriters combined with one of the best guitarists in the Family, cool.

Anonymous said...

Let us all remain forever Xtreme, for the Lord, lol

Paul said...

Amen, amen, amen!

Phil said...

and Amen.....Yeah what a song! Whenever I'd hear it at the core It would just take me to another place. But aren't the right lyrics "Now I'm no more" instead of "Now I know more".....like implying he's a new person, and then "no more afraid of trying" etc?

lol either way they are moving...

Paul said...

I don't know, you could be right. That's just the lyrics I figured out on my own.

Anonymous said...

A little birdie told me that it seems like it was our European XD brethren who leaked it when it was still under security...hahaha Must've been a single/few single, unassuming DJ/techies who just looked so innocent and sweet. :P :P

Paul said...

Ha ha. Well I think there where a lot of ppl who got secret copies of the song(s). But only one released it.

Drakeot said...

Is it actually legal to have it here. Otherwise I may feel condemned for having downloaded it.

Paul said...

It is legal now. It wasn't before -but WS pubblished it officially. I don't do illigle piracy.

Drakeot said...

Phew, I can now rest assured, tks!

ryan said...

wat can i say??? davids songs in general rock, but xtreme takes the cake

Unknown said...

Amen!