Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Name Is Neo

The weight of the Evil One was on my back. His arm around my neck, choking me, As the sound of the train grew closer.
"Do you hear that Mr Soldner?" Agent Satan breathed heavily into my ear, "That is the sound of inevitability, the sound of your death."
I struggled against his grip, and a surge of strength that came not from me surged through my tired limbs. "My name," I gasped, "is NEO". I leaped up and smashed Satan into the roof of the subway.
We disconnected and I flipped backwards onto the platform, as the train ran him down. I was free again.


This is my story, this is my blog.

9 comments:

Boo ya said...

wow...intense.

The Revig said...

a nice intro... have fun

Anonymous said...

Uhhh...Hello. Well written, if you wrote it.

Paul said...

I did write it. But it's paraphrased from a scene from The Matrix.

United Youth Club said...

Uhmm, really cool! It matches the with the whole "matrix" atmosphere inside the blog. But just as an observation, the section ...and a surge of strength that came not from me surged through my tired limbs... the 'surge' word is used twice, when "passed through my tired limbs" etc. could be used would make the sentence flow. (...We disconnected and I flipped backwards onto the platform, as the train ran him down...) there is shouldn't be a comma there between the 'platform' and 'as'. I really think that these are one of the coolest blogs and I always come here to get the newest family music, GBY!

Paul said...

Ha ha. I'm a terrible author!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY COOL OPENING LINE THERE NEO! IT ROCKS SERIOUSLY!
WELL THIS SITE TOTALLY ROCKS, DUDE!!
-VJ

Paul said...

Txs!

Anonymous said...

ROFLCOPTER!